That yes, you must know, that if you decide not to use some cookies, this website can not work perfectly, affecting to your experience of user.
WHAT IS A COOKIE
A cookie is a file that unloading in your computer when acceding to certain webpages or blogs.
The cookies allow that page, among other things, to store and to recover information on your habits of navigation or your equipment, and following the information that contain and of the form in which you use your equipment, they can be used to recognize to you.
The navigator of the user to memorise cookies in the hard disk only during the present session occupying a minimum space of memory and not harming to the computer. The cookies do not contain any class of specific personal information, and the majority of the same erases of the hard disk when finalizing the navigator session (the denominated cookies of session).
The majority of the navigators accepts as standard to the cookies and, regardless of the same, they allow or they prevent in the security adjustments the temporary or memorised cookies.
The cookies are associated the navigator, not to the person, reason why usually they do not store to sensible information on you as banking data or credit cards, photography or personal information, etc. The data that keep are of technical character, statistical, personal preferences, personalisation of contents, etc.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE COOKIES: EFFECTIVE NORM
You must know that, in the case of continuing sailing, you will be giving your consent for the use of these cookies. But, at any time, you will be able to change of opinion and to block his use through your navigator.
For your total tranquillity, this website fulfills stipulated in the effective norm in relation to the personal use of the cookies and your data:
Regulation LSSI-CE (Law of the society of the information and the electronic commerce)
The RGPD (Regulation (the EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 of April of 2016 regarding the protection of the natural people), that unifies the regulation of the treatment of the personal data in the countries of the EU.
This Policy of Cookies could modify at any time to adapt to normative new features or changes in our activities, being effective the one that at every moment is published in the Web.
TYPES OF COOKIES
In order to be able to offer one better experience to you of user, to collect analytical data, to store and to recover information on your habits of navigation or your equipment and to develop its activity, this website Dubai-Dolls.net, uses own cookies and of third parties.
What types of cookies use this website?
- Cookies technical: They are those that allow the user navigation through a webpage, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that in her exist as, for example, to control the traffic and the data communication, to identify the session, to accede to parts of restricted access, to remember the elements which they integrate an order, to realise the process of purchase of an order, to realise the request of inscription or participation in an event, to use security elements during navigation, to store to contents for the diffusion of videos or sound or to share contents through social networks.
- Cookies of personalisation: They are those that allow the user to accede to the service with some predefined characteristics of general character based on a series of criteria in the terminal of the user as for example they serian the language, the type of navigator through what it accedes to the service, the regional configuration from where it accedes to the service, etc.
- Cookies of analysis: They are those that or tried by us or third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus to realise the measurement and statistical analysis of the use that the users do of the supplied service. For it your navigation in our webpage is analyzed with the purpose of to improve the supply of products or services that we offer to him.
- Cookies advertising: They are those that, or tried by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage of the possible effective form the more the supply of the advertising spaces that is in the webpage, adapting the content of the announcement to the content of the asked for service or to the use that realise of our webpage. For it we can analyze your habits of navigation in Internet and can show publicity to you related to your profile of navigation.
- Cookies of behavioural publicity: They are those that allow the management, of the possible most effective form, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has including in a webpage, application or platform from which serves asked for. These cookies store information of the behavior of the users obtained through the continued observation of their habits of navigation, which allows to develop a specific profile to show publicity based on the same.
- Cookies of third parties: This Web Dubai-Dolls.net can use services of third parties that, on behalf of Google, will compile information with statistical aims, of use of the site on the part of the user and for the benefit of other services related to the activity of the website and other services of Internet.
TO MANAGE AND TO REJECT THE COOKIES USE
Also you can adapt the configuration so that the navigator rejects all the cookies, or only the cookies of third parties. And also you can eliminate anyone of the cookies that already are in your equipment.
For this, you must consider that you will have to separately adapt the configuration of each navigator and equipment that you use since, since we have commented you previously the cookies are associated the navigator, not to the person.
Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es-419
Apple Safari https://support.apple.com/es-es/HT201265
If you have any doubt on this Policy of Cookies, you can contact with us sending a mail to us to email@example.com